Over the past 6 years, I have spoken with numerous folks who ask if they can make the coin operated self serve dog wash ‘mobile’. And I get it – can move around – set up times for which you can book out appointments. Heck, I even considered taking on a business partner who has since invented a solar powered coin op self serve dog wash trailer. But I also realize that it ain’t cheap, ain’t easy and utilities can become a big issue.
After speaking with Mr. Perry today, it got me thinking – is anyone operating a successful and profitable mobile self serve dog wash business? We would love to hear from you.
Your personal brand is shaped and molded through social media. And your start up dog wash business can sink or swim with it. Build you social network of follows first – then when you launch your coin op self serve dog wash business, you will be that much further ahead of the success game!
Delaware Dog Owners Finally Get a Coin Op Dog Wash
My home state of Delaware finally has a coin operated self serve dog wash. $5? That’s a steal! When will this concept show up in your town?
Facebook, Twitter, About.me, Pinterest, Foursquare, blogging… etc. etc. It’s a lot for any person/company. There is a reason why larger companies hire a Social Media expert and pay them well.
Small businesses can’t afford to hire someone full time, but small businesses can’t afford to NOT be keeping up with an effective social media strategy.
Let TMC Dog Wash Solutions and TMC Digital Marketing help! It’s what we do. Ask us how today!
The ‘Burg now has a true self serve dog wash.
See what differentiates them from the rest of the self serve dog wash businesses out there. What about your business? What makes your business unique?
Looking to start or add a self serve dog wash to your business? Here is what you are going to need to know before you make any decisions:
- types of equipment out there (benefits and drawbacks)
- shampoos – why this is so important
- other sources of revenue (depends on application)
- research the market (demos, competition, etc.)
- research the specific business application – what is the business and what are your goals?
- recommendations for equipment, installation
- determining additional revenue streams
- guidance regarding permitting, etc.
- maximizing your ROI
- minimizing your maintenance
- Go To Market Strategy
- prepare for launch – creating the buzz in the community
- marketing, print and digital media – direct contact to repeat customer-base
- Grand Opening package – making a splash! FREE PR!
It behooves you to spend a few hours with the expert in coin op self serve dog washing so you can SAVE yourself TIME and MONEY!